Data Processing Assistant - Sioux Center location
Assist with daily processing of data entered by various departments and locations; have overall understanding of all data processing functions as they relate to bank operations
• Assist to ensure all software programs and computers are operating correctly in order to process data entered by various departments; follow pre-defined procedures and timelines.
• Process deposits ensuring they balance. Enter data accurately from source documents into computer
• Review non-posted transactions and enter corrected data.
• Communicate as necessary to internal and external customers regarding record keeping issues.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
Beneficial to have knowledge of computer science and networking technology; business or banking experience; or equivalent combination of education and experienceApply Now
Personal Banking Assistant - Sioux Center location
Provide administrative support to the Loan Officers for Secondary Market real estate loans by preparing compliant loan documents and managing the loan file from application to
post-closing stages Ensure all deadlines are met and that we deliver the best experience to our customers.
• Prepare accurate and compliant documents for the Secondary Market real estate loans and ensure all time sensitive deadlines are met
• Overall knowledge of the programs and guidelines from Freddie Mac.
• Fund the loan by boarding it onto our core system, disbursing funds to appropriate parties and verifying all liens and mortgages are filed
• Continual training on loan compliance and regulations with direction from our internal compliance team.
• Communicate professionally with all parties associated with the loan Lenders, Realtors, Title Companies, Insurance Agents, etc.
• Offer excellent customer service throughout the loan process
KNOWLEDGE & SKILL
Associate’s degree (A A) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience